All Are Welcome!
In the Love of Truth,
And in the Spirit of Jesus,
We unite for the
Worship of God,
And the Service of All.
Sunday Worship Service at 10:30 Summer Worship at 9:30
(Father's Day through Labor Day)
In the Pulpit
12/08: The Peace of Advent: We are so lucky to have Christina Williams with us in the pulpit this morning. She is a friend, a member and someone who is a candidate for ordination in the United Church of Christ. Please come and hear her message of hope.
Learn more about this important time in the life of the church.
Find additional details about happenings listed below.
Holiday Greens Festival: December 7 from 9:00 to 3:00. See details, or order greens, ornaments, or birdseed.
Enjoy musical entertainment during Greens Festival:
- 9:00 to 9:45 Trombone trio – Seth Taylor, George Minor & Bill Harman play Christmas Carols
- 9:45 to 10:00 Yusuf Buxamusa, from Westford Academy, guitar and vocals
- 10:00 to 11:00 Cameron Music Makers, Chorus Directed by Ann Bennet, singing Christmas music
- 11:00 to 12:00 The West Street Serenaders, from Blanchard Middle School Directed by David Lussier
- 12:00 to 12:30 "Minor Triad", Laurie Oliver, George Minor and their daughter Emma -- Christmas music, variety of instruments & vocals
- 12:30 to 1:30 Flute Choir, Directed by Lisa Luccius
- 1:30 to 2:00 Four-handed Christmas piano duets, Nancy Eberiel & Bill Harman
- 2:00 to 2:30 Piano by Patrick and Marvel Zheng, students of Elaine Kronlund
Resources regarding Domestic Violence and Abuse
•SafeLink (1-877-785-2020) is a 24-hour free and multi-lingual hotline for programs in Massachusetts. An advocate can talk with you about your needs and help you identify shelters, programs and other resources.
•Alternative House (1-888-291-6228) offers shelter, support, options, counseling and legal advocacy for battered women and their children.